printf("%d : %d %d \n", i, arr[i], i[arr]);
}
return 0;
}

Virker fint (testet med GCC).

WTF
Gravatar #2 - larsp
25. apr. 2024 19:23
Jep. x[y] er essentielt *(x + y), så x og y kan byttes. Det virker fordi pointere generelt incrementeres med deres elementstørrelse, eg:

long long *p = (long long *)100000; // følg ikke denne pointer

printf("%d %d %d", p, p + 1, 2 + p);

char *p2 = (char *)100000; // følg ikke denne pointer

printf("%d %d %d", p2, p2 + 1, 2 + p2);

printer:

100000 100008 100016
100000 100001 100002

... det der er rigtig WTF er at compileren tillader det
Gravatar #3 - arne_v
25. apr. 2024 23:07

At man kan lave pointer aritmetik i C er både velkendt og udbredt.

At array og pointere er meget ens men ikke helt ens i C er også velkendt.

Men at man kan array indexere en ikke array variabel er lidt overraskende. For mig ihvertfald.
Gravatar #4 - sigavij325
27. apr. 2024 13:54
Get started with ledger start and discover the power of blockchain technology. Securely store and manage your digital assets with our user-friendly platform. ledger.com/start

Secure your cryptocurrency investments with Trezor start. Our easy-to-use platform offers top-of-the-line security features to keep your digital assets safe. Trezor.io/start
Gravatar #5 - thetucosalamanca11
28. apr. 2024 16:38
<a href="https://sites.google.com/1metamask-login.com/metamaskwalletextension/home">MetaMask Extension</a> offers a range of key features that make managing your crypto assets seamless and secure. One of its standout features is the ability to easily access decentralized applications (DApps) directly from your browser, allowing you to interact with various blockchain platforms effortlessly.<br /><br />Additionally, <a href="https://sites.google.com/1metamask-login.com/metamaskwallet-extension/home">MetaMask Extension</a> provides users with a convenient way to store and manage multiple cryptocurrencies in one place. This eliminates the need for separate wallets for each digital asset, streamlining your crypto portfolio management process. The wallet also supports Ethereum-based tokens, giving you the flexibility to diversify your holdings within the same interface.<br /><br />Moreover, MetaMask prioritizes user privacy and security by ensuring that all transactions are encrypted end-to-end. This means that your sensitive information and funds are protected from potential threats or malicious actors while using the extension. These key features combine to offer users a comprehensive and user-friendly crypto wallet experience like no other.
Gravatar #6 - thetucosalamanca11
28. apr. 2024 16:38

MetaMask Extension offers a range of key features that make managing your crypto assets seamless and secure. One of its standout features is the ability to easily access decentralized applications (DApps) directly from your browser, allowing you to interact with various blockchain platforms effortlessly.

Additionally, MetaMask Extension provides users with a convenient way to store and manage multiple cryptocurrencies in one place. This eliminates the need for separate wallets for each digital asset, streamlining your crypto portfolio management process. The wallet also supports Ethereum-based tokens, giving you the flexibility to diversify your holdings within the same interface.
Gravatar #7 - sigavij325
3. maj 2024 12:37
MetaMask is a popular browser extension that enables users to interact with the Ethereum blockchain and decentralized applications (DApps) directly from their web browser. It acts as a digital Metamask Login, allowing users to store, send, and receive Ethereum and other ERC-20 tokens.

Installing MetaMask from the Chrome Web Store

To add MetaMask to your Chrome browser, follow these steps:

Open the Chrome Web Store.
Search for "Metamask Login" in the search bar.
Click on the "Add to Chrome" button next to the MetaMask extension.
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. 

Adding the MetaMask extension to your Chrome browser opens up a world of possibilities for interacting with Ethereum and decentralized applications. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can quickly and securely set up MetaMask and start exploring the world of decentralized finance, NFTs, and more.
Gå til top

Opret dig som bruger i dag

Det er gratis, og du binder dig ikke til noget.

Når du er oprettet som bruger, får du adgang til en lang række af sidens andre muligheder, såsom at udforme siden efter eget ønske og deltage i diskussionerne.

Opret Bruger Login