mboost-dp1

WOW ACCOUNT-END GAME__REALM FIRST__20k ACHIEV__SCARAB LORD__RANK 1 GLAD__270+MOUNTS__OLD SCHOOL

Gå til bund
Gravatar #51 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 11:32
i Want to find a Player for my Top 100 Worldwide WoW Character , i Dont care about your poor life or your Stuffs man

When i sayd go back to your job , i dont mean a job , is about to go back do what you everyday do and leave me alone =))
Gravatar #52 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 11:34
"top 100 wow char" - and you say its me that have a poor life? i'm starting to feel sad your undereducated little shemale.

And btw its not in the top 100 :)
Gravatar #53 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 11:39
Yes it is , One of the Best World WoW Characters that Exist , Actualy in Top 100 ( US and EU ) Verry Close to #1 in EU
Gravatar #54 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 11:41
Actualy working with kha and mishap ( known as best wow acc's selelrs ) in finding a Buyer for this , the only thing that i didnt sold it yet is becouse low offers such 3500-4000 euros , i hope i find a better offer on eBay this week
Gravatar #55 - Colapusheren
19. dec. 2013 11:41
Jeg løber snart tør for popkorn ...
Gravatar #56 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 11:46
=)))
Gravatar #57 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 11:47
No one is that stupid to sell a char in the top 100... or wait maybe you are that stupid.

And you cant even proof that it is, because there is no such list, so you cant proof it.
Gravatar #58 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 12:00
if a guy is interested is contacting me via email , then we meet ingame show everything and list
the thing is next : only a stupid makes this public and doesnt keep privacy .

and stay chill i know a verry large group of gamers that sell theyr top accounts or characters , i work as games tester for Ubisoft Bucharest , is a part job ( not payed with money ) but i have access to everything in world games , im a verry known player in my country from multiple games ...

why i chose to sell this wow account is becouse the game is fucked , will be 2 expansions left then the game is starting to become Free to Play , the actualy gameplay is destroyed , in this days all stupids play pvp , pve , i cant make a list with blizzard fails on this game becouse i need over 50 pages ..

as proof : http://imageshack.com/a/img843/5379/wpxb.jpg
feel free insult yourself

i played in 2nd best guild EU for few years , i like and play hardcore , when i see a game become the shit of everyone withowt required skill , makes no sence for me playing this , in last 3 years of wow i played wow casual , with all of this i earned most important things from all other hardcore players , im known as best leader in my old pve guild , old RBG team , and a gladiator rank 1 multiple times on EU ..
please talk for yourself , cmon dont be so stupid man , understand you winn nothing from this fight .. but if you continue talk i answer you with pleasure :)
Gravatar #59 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 12:10
So how are you gonna explain to blizzard that one day your acc logs on in shitland and the next day logs on in dk - it will flag it in the system, and from what you have posted here it should be easy to find your acc. Plz go and scam somewhere els.
Gravatar #60 - XorpiZ
19. dec. 2013 12:13
Jeg græmmer mig over engelsk-niveauet i denne tråd.
Gravatar #61 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 12:14
this is Not a Dk =))
lol Go Report this to Blizzard , if you bann my account ( atleast if you can ) you have 100 euros free , i swer i give you 100e via paypal =))

Good Luck man
Gravatar #62 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 12:18
Just walk away mate.
Gravatar #63 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 12:20
Jeg undskylder, det er ikke min spidskompetence.
Gravatar #64 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 12:20
:)) , im on my Post , you have to walk away :D you are not really invited here ..
When you consider you lose stop talking Ok ? i can do that non-stop
Gravatar #65 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 12:24

Really ? you know to say '' Jeg undskylder '' ..
when you will realizee what happens here, you will regret becouse you didnt sayd '' Jeg undskylder '' to me aswell =))
Gravatar #66 - XorpiZ
19. dec. 2013 12:33
Rainmeter (63) skrev:
Jeg undskylder, det er ikke min spidskompetence.

Det var nu mere ham den anden..
Gravatar #67 - JakobW
19. dec. 2013 12:33
You're 15.
Scarab Lord thing was added in patch 1.9.0 which was out in January 2006. So the title was probably given out ~6 months later.

Well done by an 8 year old!
Gravatar #68 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 12:35
I cant comprehend how stupid you are.

Ofc i can sorry, but why the fuck would i say it to you? - you come here and act like an idiot. Telling me this is your post, you really don't see it? i have taken over your pity little thread.
Gravatar #69 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 12:37
Jeg har også lavet mine fejl :)

#alle normale newz bruger.
Undskyld(selvom de fleste nok er underholdt) - jeg været i humør i dag hvor jeg været "lysten" til, at være efter "folk".
Gravatar #70 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 12:40
i like so much to make you the game ... the Dk peoples always amazed me

for JakobW now: i earned Scarab lord when you maybe didnt know what iPhone it is :)) Yes so chill man

Scarab Lord title has been add when Gates of Ahn Quiraj event Opened , and the guy who dinged in Gond after completing the quest has been rewarded with this etc etc long story ... after vanilla time the scarab lord was still obtainable in new realms till wotlk expansion ending , ( read more on wowhead ) your bullshit story is wrong ( as i sayd , in this days i see only stupid wow players )

Rainmeter , you really dont see how patetic you are ? why continue and continue this ?=)))
Gravatar #71 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 12:43
I dont think anyone in here agrees with, i have had my fun with and i'm gonna do the same, that i did your mom yesterday, finish this, get up and leave.
Gravatar #72 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 12:43
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=416/scarab-lord Read more
in fact only 1 player on realm earned the title .. in ending of wotlk the Exploit it was so amazing , and over 300+ players in 6 low populated realms earned the title ( you know what an exploit it is ) read more in the link posted :)

becouse normal , if just 1 player on realm with scarab lord , there are not so many realms you know ... where markets have to sell over 400 scarab lord every year ?
Gravatar #73 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 12:45
i cant leave , im here to make my job and keep you active :)) , just continue stay around please , almost finished my job then i leave you yes :))

patetic ...
Gravatar #74 - JakobW
19. dec. 2013 12:50
Ozumat (72) skrev:
http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=416/scarab-lord Read more

interesting.

blizzdude skrev:
Both opened at January 31st. 2009, thus making the PCT available April 30st or possibly May 1st.
The current war effort can be tracked at http://vlacula.no-ip.com/aq/

Keep in mind, that these will be the last realms to open with the AQ gates [closed], thus making this the last chance of acquiring the Scarab Lord title.

so you were 11. Not as impressive as 8, but still well done, friend
Gravatar #75 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 12:50
Please stay, that was what you mom said to me, and i'm gonna say the same please stay - someday you may amuse me again, but now i have grown tired of you, just like a cat playing with a mouse, except i cant kill you, that would be inhuman. even retards have a right to live.
Gravatar #76 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 13:07

and Yes JakobW i play wow since 7 years old age ( when i was little ) and i earned the SL title on 10 , not me , my brother played in past , becouse my father own a NetCafee Club here in Bucharest ( the biggest net cafee from Romania ) i played since when i was little , is becouse my brother ..

Rainmeter"
=)) Make Sence for you ?
why you continue insult yourself ?
im sorry for your life man , is patetic , i will never talk on your comments becouse you are nothing around this peoples or me or anyone else , you are just the guy that is always gelous or joining in chat withowt reason .. read again the whole conversation to see how patetic you are ..

and i ask you 3rd time , did you won something from this fight ? you won money or respect or what ? you just continue to be patetic ..
Gravatar #77 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 13:19
I won a minut of fun :) and i'm a much happier person now.

Do you even know how to read?
Gravatar #78 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 13:29
No i live in Caverns =))
Gravatar #79 - Rainmeter
19. dec. 2013 13:35
i knew it.
Gravatar #81 - Caek of Doom
19. dec. 2013 14:35
Fedt, vi arbejdede sammen med nogle fra Bucharest!
Gravatar #82 - apkat
19. dec. 2013 14:46
Gravatar #83 - csstener(^,^)
19. dec. 2013 15:35

Ozumat (46) skrev:
Yes and i dont care , why you think i care about ? who you are ... ? Nothing , you are Dust on the Air for me

it's funny how you "dont care", but still keeps coming back to this thread. if you didn't care then you wouldn't have given a fuck in the first place.
i didn't read all your shitty comments, because i've got better things to do than wasting my time on reading that brainless nonsense you've come up with.
Gravatar #84 - csstener(^,^)
19. dec. 2013 15:38
wow jeg ville enlig quote noget han har sagt også rette det. men det er næsten umuligt at rette i det han siger 0.o kæft hvor det dårlig grammatik, ligner jo noget en 7 årig har skrevet
Gravatar #85 - Ozumat
19. dec. 2013 16:14
Back with PopCorn ... Whats new ?:)

talking about my grammatical english ?
Do you think is matter ? when you dont have to say something better .. hmm lets talk about low grammar english , still funny how retard is this community
Gravatar #86 - Vandmand
19. dec. 2013 16:16
Welcome back. :-)
Gravatar #87 - csstener(^,^)
19. dec. 2013 16:23
Ozumat (85) skrev:
hmm lets talk about low grammar english , still funny how retard is this community

Still waiting for your corrected version of what i said....

*goes out to make some dinner while the moron tries to thinks*
Gravatar #88 - Zombie Steve Jobs
20. dec. 2013 02:29
This thread gave me dioreah.
Gravatar #89 - guds skovl
20. dec. 2013 06:54
FUUUUCK DET ER KONGE ET HER!!! :D

min far bor i rumænien, skod land ud over alle grænser
Gravatar #90 - apkat
20. dec. 2013 08:45
Jeg har lyst til at tage på ferie i Rumænien nu.
Gravatar #91 - PHP-Ekspert Thoroughbreed
20. dec. 2013 09:31
Jeg prøvede at få armory-links ud af ham via e-mail ... Men jeg fik kun noget anonymous-armory halløj ... Ærgerligt >_<

Also:

http://i.imgur.com/jZx0KZ9.jpg
Gravatar #92 - Hængerøven
20. dec. 2013 10:41
PHP-Ekspert Thoroughbreed (91) skrev:
Men jeg fik kun noget anonymous-armory halløj ... Ærgerligt

Du ved godt at blizzard ikke banner udfra andmeldelser af salgstråde på tredjeparts sider, ikke?

Gravatar #93 - apkat
20. dec. 2013 10:49
Hængerøven (92) skrev:
Du ved godt at blizzard ikke banner udfra andmeldelser af salgstråde på tredjeparts sider, ikke?

Selvfølgelig gør de det. Påstår du at newz ikke redder verden hver dag?!
Gravatar #94 - Rainmeter
20. dec. 2013 15:02
nej de banner ikke men de flager af til i systemet, så hvis der sker "stort" ip skift fx land eller kredit oplysninger ændres, så bliver accen låst og man skal kontakte support for at få den åbnet igen
Gravatar #95 - Bornslippy
20. dec. 2013 15:22
Cred că ești retardat
Gravatar #96 - Hængerøven
20. dec. 2013 15:24
Rainmeter (94) skrev:
så hvis der sker "stort" ip skift fx land eller kredit oplysninger ændres, så bliver accen låst og man skal kontakte support for at få den åbnet igen

Det sker for alle konti.

De har været ude og belyse det en smule før, når helt almindelige brugere er blevet bannet for at skifte Credit kort, eller logge ind på ferie.

Så nej, det ville ikke gøre en forskel, om der var et "flag" eller ej.

Det er uhyggeligt nemt at udstille en andens konti, som værende til salg på en tredjeparts side.. At i virkeligt tror blizzard bruger tid og penge på så løse beviser, gør jer godt nok naive :)
Gravatar #97 - PHP-Ekspert Thoroughbreed
20. dec. 2013 17:02

Don't ruin this for me! >_<
Gravatar #98 - Rainmeter
20. dec. 2013 17:13
Ja har selv haft min bruger "bannet" et par gange, oftes fordi der skete log ind forsøg fra polen og det var så at beskytte mig, det er bare et helvede at skulle scanne kort eller what not ind for bevise jeg var mig.
Gravatar #99 - budbringeren
20. dec. 2013 18:36
wow. much fast. such posts. so amaze!
Gå til top

Opret dig som bruger i dag

Det er gratis, og du binder dig ikke til noget.

Når du er oprettet som bruger, får du adgang til en lang række af sidens andre muligheder, såsom at udforme siden efter eget ønske og deltage i diskussionerne.

Opret Bruger Login