mboost-dp1

Problems with the withdrawal to the card


Gå til bund
Gravatar #1 - [email protected]
16. jun. 2026 14:30
I cannot withdraw funds from my current website to a regular bank card, as a transaction error constantly crashes. Please suggest a platform where card withdrawal works smoothly.
Gravatar #2 - Lollaa
16. jun. 2026 18:31
I had a similar problem on one portal, and support couldn't help me for weeks. I switched to the paripulse paripulse apk site and forgot about the problems with the cards once and for all. Transfers are processed quickly, payment gateways are stable, and there are no incomprehensible failures on the part of the system.
Gå til top

Opret dig som bruger i dag

Det er gratis, og du binder dig ikke til noget.

Når du er oprettet som bruger, får du adgang til en lang række af sidens andre muligheder, såsom at udforme siden efter eget ønske og deltage i diskussionerne.

Opret Bruger Login