mboost-dp1
How does verification work?
We need a platform with clear identity verification before withdrawal. I don't want to find out the requirements after requesting an operation. Where is it usually possible to view the list of documents, verification deadlines, and rules for confirming the payment method in advance?
One day, my check on another service was delayed precisely because I did not look at the requirements in advance and uploaded the document in the wrong format. Since then, before creating an account, I have been looking for sections with KYC and withdrawal conditions, and then I ask the support one specific question: what will be needed for the first check. When studying https://casvvino.com/ , I followed the same path and first read the description of the procedure, which separately lists the confirmation of identity, address and ownership of the payment method. This format is convenient for me, at least because you can prepare in advance and not search for information at the time of the request. At the same time, I would not perceive the published verification deadline as a promise of up to a minute — the documents may be requested again or additional information may be requested. The most important thing, in my opinion, is that the rules are available before depositing funds and do not change unexpectedly in the process.
Opret dig som bruger i dag
Det er gratis, og du binder dig ikke til noget.
Når du er oprettet som bruger, får du adgang til en lang række af sidens andre muligheder, såsom at udforme siden efter eget ønske og deltage i diskussionerne.

- Forside
- ⟨
- Forum
- ⟨
- Hardware
Gå til bund